Thursday 6 December 2012

The Price: Announcements

For the performance of the price, I was given the task to come up with shopping announcements to compliment some of the themes of the play. The theme that I had to compliment was the constant inflation of prices in modern times. That made me have to do a series of comical announcements which consisted of me announcing shopping prices going up instead of down. My shopping announcements were:
  •   "Shopping announcement, you can now get 5 potatoes for 30 euros, a 25% increase! Have fun, spending money"
  • "Shopping announcement, 5 slabs of lamb that was 10 euros is now 25 euros. We are now helping you, spend your money!"
  • "Shopping announcement, 2 packets of jaffa cakes that was previously 1.50 euros, is now 4.50 euros. Helping you, spend money!"
  • "Shopping announcements, new 19 inch samsung tv that was 150 euros is now 850 euros. Great christmas deal. Helping you, spend money!"

No comments:

Post a Comment